Hunger Challenge Wishlists
Need help with what do collect? Download the wishlist for your pantry of choice here:
Hunger Challenge Wish List
The Drive Away Hunger Challenge lets each and every school participating collect for the pantry of their choice. We believe no one knows who is feeding the families in need within your community better than our schools. Here is some information about local food pantries we collect for as chosen by our local schools:
One Generation Away's Wishlist
One Generation Away distributes healthy foods to families throughout Middle Tennessee that currently do not have access to food sources due to economic and physical barriers.
GraceWorks Ministries provides assistance to our neighbors in difficult times. We provide a family with a grocery cart of food once a month. We provide Fuel Bags to food-insecure students each week. We provide Classroom Snacks to teachers for students that forget their snack or cannot afford to bring one.
College Grove Food Pantry
The College Grove Pantry serves on average 35 families (125-140 neighbors) 48 Saturdays of the year. It is a partnership pantry between about 15 churches and community service organizations and 85 or better volunteers. It serves primarily southeastern Williamson and northern Marshall counties. We offer what we call a “food box” weekly which contains the basic non-perishable food goods and have a “shopping” area in the pantry where neighbors visiting can select things from those shelves. The “shopping” area varies weekly based on what we find on sale. It includes rotating breakfast cereals, corn bread mix, laundry soap, and personal hygiene products as a few examples. All of this supplied at no charge to the guest and is meant to be a weekly supplement. It is not a week’s worth of groceries for most families.
The Well's Wishlist
The Well began as a food pantry in a local church in 2006, with the goal of showing God's love by giving food to those in need. The Well Outreach serve people needing our services who live in Spring Hill, Thompson Station, College Grove, Santa Fe or northern Columbia.
The Nolensville Pantry's Wishlist
The Nolensville Food Pantry is a ministry of Providence Baptist Church. We are located at 1668 Sunset Road, Nolensville TN. Our pantry is in the PBC office. The Nolensville Food Pantry comes alongside families during difficult times to love on them. The pantry helps with immediate needs of food, household, and personal goods. We are here to encourage, support and love families the way God loves us, unconditionally.
High School DAHC
- Ravenwood High School 40,881 lbs total, 26.22 lbs per student
- Franklin High School 35,609 lbs. total, 19.94 lbs per student
- Ravenwood High School 31,351 lbs total
- Renaissance High School 51.35 lbs per student
- Fairveiw High School 11.01 lbs per student
- Ravenwood High School 13,061 lbs total
- Franklin High School 8,137 lbs
- Fairview High School 6.20 lbs. per student
- Franklin High School 8,403 lbs
- Fairview High School 8.12 lbs per student
- Middle College High School 5.90 lbs. per student
- Franklin High School 5,579 lbs
- 2012-2013 Centennial High School 7,919 lbs
- Middle College 5.59 lbs per student
Middle School DAHC
- Freedom Intermediate School 16.57 lbs per student
- Woodland Middle School 31,197 lbs
- Freedom Intermediate School 18.08 lbs per student
- Woodland Middle School 18,639 lbs.
- Hillsboro Middle School 4.94 lbs per student
- Woodland Middle School 4,950 lbs
Elementary School DAHC
- Fairview Elementary School 3,913 lbs
- Westwood Elementary School 5,014 lbs
- Moore Elementary School 3,891 lbs